Gcode Sender will take a G-code program and send it line-by-line to the Arduino. You can also execute individual commands to test your setup.
Gcode Sender for Windows by Otto Hermansson
Download from github. gcode sender by Otto Hermansson
Installation and configuration
Save the .EXE somewhere you'll be able to find it. I like to keep things nice and neat, so I saved it to c:\Program Files\G-code_sender\gcodesender.exe
N.B. - Requires Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0.5072 or later.
- Plug in your Arduino before launching GcodeSender or you'll get an error that GcodeSender can't find a com port.
- Click 'Open' to establish a connection with the Arduino.
- In the 'Command' box, type 'X20' to move the head 20mm in the x-axis.
- GRBL expects the lines to end with \r\n. Other programs might expect \n\r.
- Click "Browse" to load your G-code.
- Click "Print" to send the G-code