Assembly step 1
When assembling the wheels, remember to place the precision washers (1mm thick) between the bearings. The precision washers are exactly 1mm thick and provide a surface for the races to contact, keeping everything tight.
- Insert a bearing into one side. These are force fit tolerances so you might have to push hard.
- Press the bearing until it's seated against the inside lip of the v-wheel.
- Slide an M5 bolt through the bearing (outside in) - you'll use this to align the precision washer and the other bearing.
- Slide the precision washer over the bolt and let it slide all the way down until it is touching the bearing you just inserted
- Slide the other bearing over the bolt and let it slide down until it hits the rim of the v-wheel.
- Press the second bearing into the v-wheel just as you did the first
- When the assembly is complete, you can remove the M5 bolt
Note: do not forget the precision washer!
Bill of Materials
|2||2||MSK01-07||5mm x 16mm x 5mm bearing|
|3||1||MSK01-08||Precision Washer (1mm thick)|
User Submitted Notes
(This is the section to add your own notes pertaining to this sub-assembly) If you run into a problem or find yourself asking a question, please post the solution here to help the next person who has the same problem/question)