Difference between revisions of "Assembly step 4"
(reformatted header image)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:26, 7 June 2012
Y-Axis Motor Mount Plate
(This is the other side of the gantry. Pay attention to the hole orientation at the top of the plate.)
Take note of a couple of things:
- These holes need to be on the left (opposite of the previous sub-assembly). The image shows the correct orientation.
- Each Bolt that goes through the plate gets a washer on BOTH sides.
- The smooth idlers get a total of 4 washers per bolt.
- One on the backside of the plate
- One on the front side of the plate
- One on the end of the 1/4" spacer
- One between the idler and the nut that keeps it all together.
User Submitted Notes
(This is the section to add your own notes pertaining to this sub-assembly) If you run into a problem or find yourself asking a question, please post the solution here to help the next person who has the same problem/question)