Assembly step 4
Y-Axis Motor Mount Plate
(This is the other side of the gantry. Pay attention to the hole orientation at the top of the plate.)
Take note of a couple of things:
- These holes need to be on the left (opposite of the previous sub-assembly). The image shows the correct orientation.
- Each Bolt that goes through the plate gets a washer on BOTH sides.
- The smooth idlers get a total of 4 washers per bolt.
- One on the backside of the plate
- One on the front side of the plate
- One on the end of the 1/4" spacer
- One between the idler and the nut that keeps it all together.
Bill of Materials
|1||1||MSK01-09||18 Tooth Timing Pulley|
|3||6||SM-H04||M5 Hex Nut|
|4||2||SM-H01||1/4" Nylon Spacer|
|6||6||SM-H08||M5 x 30mm SHCS|
|9||20||SM-H03||M5 Flat Washer|
|10||4||SM-H14||M3 x 8mm SHCS|
|11||4||SM-H15||M3 Flat Washer|
|12||1||SM-E01||Nema17 Stepper Motor|
|13||4||MSK01-05A||V Wheel Assembly|
|16||2||MSK01-06A||Smooth Idler Assembly|
User Submitted Notes
(This is the section to add your own notes pertaining to this sub-assembly) If you run into a problem or find yourself asking a question, please post the solution here to help the next person who has the same problem/question)
The blue line on top of the motor should be between the motor and the plate.