Difference between revisions of "To-do"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Wiki ==
== Wiki ==
Revision as of 12:05, 23 March 2015
UPDATE GRBL for v0.9! (Must do before SO3?)
- Main page --- Edward?
- About page --- Edward?
- Create Shapeoko 3 section in Sidebar. Divide current page up among:
- ShapeOko 3 Overview
- B.O.M. (Bill of Materials) --- ?
- Build Instructions --- Edward
Style guide for the project as a whole?
re-work the current Acme Z-axis page so that it's two:
- one an initial overview / landing page discussing all Z-axis upgrade options
- a second for the Acme-specific discussions
- Register on Mechmate and check forums for content: http://www.mechmate.com/forums/index.php
- Research from openbuilds:
- Netfabb basic
- Routy Router 3D Model for Blender 2.66
- mach1filter: http://hobbymaro.puhasoft.hu/Tweakie/Mach1Filter.exe
- http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/threads/30068-A-fun-milling-project-for-students --- balance of the site
- http://hydraraptor.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-02-11T23:52:00Z&max-results=3&start=60&by-date=false --- balance of the blog
- review plastics magazine linked from the acrylics page
- re-arrange / organize tutorials for CAD programs
- need 3D CAD tutorial for http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Basic_workflow_3D --- potential 3D tutorial here: http://buildandcrash.blogspot.com/2014/02/shapeoko-assembly-and-testing.html
- need to create tutorials for all opensource CAD/CAM applications, ideally in discrete units, so that one could pair a design tutorial for a CAD app, w/ a post-processing tutorial for a compatible CAM app
- Need a page on HeeksCNC (linked to from Workflow)
- Need a page on OpenSCAM (linked to from Workflow)
- add individual pages for major components --- thus far we have:
- Need to work up a better Z-axis upgrade overview page
- Find all the solutions for increasing Z-axis travel and put them down somewhere
- We need more Feeds and Speeds values for the Materials page
- The data we have should be broken out into tables, and I think that the overview table at the top should be limited to the settings for a stock Shapeoko 2
- Parts page
Need SVG added as an allowable filetype for upload
- Break down SVG diagrams from docs.shapeoko.com and make individual images for each part (in lieu of, or in addition to photos?) --- in process
- Find CAD data / links for everything on the parts page which does not yet have it.
- Add links to the eShapeoko parts
- Create overview image, something like: http://www.shapeoko.com/images/Shapeoko_2_dimensioned.pdf but which has all parts labelled --- perhaps parts could be dynamically shown / hidden? Collapsing / expanding list of parts / components / assemblies?
Done --- Review?
Someone who understands Climb vs. Conventional Milling should review the table here: Climb_vs._Conventional_Milling and the balance of the page
re-organize hello world and using machine--- I think these are okay now, would someone please look things over?
re-work Grbl pages ---Done? --- the big remaining thing to do is to update the table w/ a column for supported by G-code interpreter version and at least fill in Grbl
Change CSS so Code blocks use monospaced font.
Finish SVG diagrams and interactivity --- this is done save for two diagrams which can't be done properly (see below)
Design simple enclosure for electronics / power supply (addressed by Bart Dring's nifty sheet metal enclosure?)
- Rework remaining SVG diagrams using re-drawn images prepared for Parts page (as noted above)
- Document Wiring Option #1
- Please fix the name for https://github.com/shapeoko/Shapeoko_2/blob/master/Drawings_PDF/two_part_wastebaord.pdf (presumably it should be "two_part_wasteboard.pdf") so that it can be linked to from the Parts page.
- Please add .pdf and .dxf versions of all parts to Github for the SO2
- Write homing and adjusting software for the Grbl system (doesn't this “just work”?)