Revision as of 16:06, 27 December 2011 by Edward
To-do List (Update 12/25/2011)
- Receive delrin nuts: Estimated delivery date is 1/1/2012. I have not spoken with the manufacturer in several weeks (he's been terrible at getting back with me, or keeping me up to date on the part's progress)
- Continue to partially assemble Kits for full backers. (Priority for machines is set by date of backing Kickstarter project).
- Continue to mfg plates for z-axis motor mount. These are being made out of 1/4" UHMW and are being cut on my ShapeOko.
- Assemble stepper shields for backers who chose "Arduino + Pololu Drivers"
- Order more 10ga plates (both motor mount & front/back)
Organize hardware (look into getting a set of small bins)
Put up shelving by assembly area for easier accessibility to parts
- Define tool list for assembly.
- Finish creating assembly animations
- Design simple enclosure for electronics / power supply
- Post list of est delivery dates for Full Machines
- Post list of est delivery dates for assembler kits