- Design simple enclosure for electronics / power supply (addressed by Bart Dring's nifty sheet metal enclosure?)
- Write homing and adjusting software for the Grbl system (doesn't this “just work”?)
- Someone who understands Climb vs. Conventional Milling should populate the table here: Climb_vs._Conventional_Milling and fill in the balance of the page
- re-organize hello world and using machine--- I think these are okay now, would someone please look things over?
- re-work Grbl pages ---Done?
- re-arrange / organize tutorials for CAD programs
- need 3D CAD tutorial for http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Basic_workflow_3D --- potential 3D tutorial here: http://buildandcrash.blogspot.com/2014/02/shapeoko-assembly-and-testing.html
- need to create tutorials for all opensource CAD/CAM applications, ideally in discrete units, so that one could pair a design tutorial for a CAD app, w/ a post-processing tutorial for a compatible CAM app
- add individual pages for major components --- thus far we have:
- Look through this blog http://tntcnc.blogspot.com/2014_02_01_archive.html and see what needs to be added, linked or up-dated based on the information in it.
- Break down SVG diagrams from docs.shapeoko.com and make individual images for each part (in lieu of, or in addition to photos?)
- Find CAD data / links for everything on the parts page which does not yet have it.
- Finish SVG diagrams and interactivity --- this is done save for two diagrams which can't be done properly until the following is done:
- Rework SVG diagrams using re-drawn images prepared for Parts page (as noted above)
- Please fix the name for https://github.com/shapeoko/Shapeoko_2/blob/master/Drawings_PDF/two_part_wastebaord.pdf (presumably it should be "two_part_wasteboard.pdf") so that it can be linked to from the Parts page.