- Design simple enclosure for electronics / power supply (addressed by Bart Dring's nifty sheet metal enclosure?)
- Write homing and adjusting software for the Grbl system (doesn't this “just work”?)
- re-organize hello world and using machine--- I think these are okay now, would someone please look things over?
- re-work Grbl pages ---Done?
- re-arrange / organize tutorials for CAD programs
- need 3D CAD tutorial for http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Basic_workflow_3D --- potential 3D tutorial here: http://buildandcrash.blogspot.com/2014/02/shapeoko-assembly-and-testing.html
- need to create tutorials for all opensource CAD/CAM applications, ideally in discrete units, so that one could pair a design tutorial for a CAD app, w/ a post-processing tutorial for a compatible CAM app
- add individual pages for major components similar to the extant pages for Makerslide and stepper motors
- Look through this blog http://tntcnc.blogspot.com/2014_02_01_archive.html and see what needs to be added, linked or up-dated based on the information in it.
- Break down SVG diagrams from docs.shapeoko.com and make individual images for each part (in lieu of, or in addition to photos?)
Identify sites to mine for information
(and mine those sites)
- http://jrkerr.com/lobocnc/ (I've gotten started on this)
A fair number of sites have already been done, but should probably be re-checked periodically:
(others which I'm forgetting --- check the links on the wiki before starting in on any major effort)
- Finish SVG diagrams and interactivity
- Rework SVG diagrams using re-drawn images prepared for Parts page (as noted above)