- Design simple enclosure for electronics / power supply (addressed by Bart Dring's nifty sheet metal enclosure?)
- Write homing and adjusting software for the Grbl system (doesn't this “just work”?)
- re-arrange / organize tutorials for CAD programs
- need 3D CAD tutorial for http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Basic_workflow_3D --- potential 3D tutorial here: http://buildandcrash.blogspot.com/2014/02/shapeoko-assembly-and-testing.html
- need to create tutorials for all opensource CAD/CAM applications, ideally in discrete units, so that one could pair a design tutorial for a CAD app, w/ a post-processing tutorial for a compatible CAM app
- Need a page on HeeksCNC (linked to from Workflow)
- Need a page on OpenSCAM (linked to from Workflow)
- add individual pages for major components --- thus far we have:
- Need to work up a better Z-axis upgrade overview page
- Find all the solutions for increasing Z-axis travel and put them down somewhere
- We need more Feeds and Speeds values for the Materials page
- The data we have should be broken out into tables, and I think that the overview table at the top should be limited to the settings for a stock Shapeoko 2
- Break down SVG diagrams from docs.shapeoko.com and make individual images for each part (in lieu of, or in addition to photos?)
- Find CAD data / links for everything on the parts page which does not yet have it.
Done --- Review?
- Someone who understands Climb vs. Conventional Milling should review the table here: Climb_vs._Conventional_Milling and the balance of the page
- re-organize hello world and using machine--- I think these are okay now, would someone please look things over?
- re-work Grbl pages ---Done?
- Change CSS so Code blocks use monospaced font.
- Finish SVG diagrams and interactivity --- this is done save for two diagrams which can't be done properly until the following is done:
- Rework SVG diagrams using re-drawn images prepared for Parts page (as noted above)
- Document Wiring Option #1
- Please fix the name for https://github.com/shapeoko/Shapeoko_2/blob/master/Drawings_PDF/two_part_wastebaord.pdf (presumably it should be "two_part_wasteboard.pdf") so that it can be linked to from the Parts page.